05 Nov

If you are patient or family member and you find a trial that is of interest we suggest that you print out the information and discuss it with your health care provider. They should be able to advise you on the appropriate course of action.

If you are a health care provider or researcher you should approach one of the contact persons listed in the registered record

Source: WHO

* The email will not be published on the website.