Eventura World reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any Webinar/event due to inevitable reasons such as insufficient registrations or circumstances beyond its control. All the attendees will be notified about the cancellation of the event, 24 hours prior to the start time of the Webinar event.
The cancelled Webinar, could be rescheduled and a New Date would be promptly intimated to the attendees.
In such an event, the attendee can opt for one of the below :
1. If the New Date is not of convenience, the webinar stream (1-Time Recording) may be availed.
2. The attendees may also opt to take a different webinar, which has a same price tag at a future date & time; they are welcome to do so.
3. On-Demand recordings (Past events) in exchange but equal to the original amount remitted.
4. A redeemable voucher (Valid for 12 months), which could be used to purchase any of our future events.
5. Eventura World will process refund only if an event that has been cancelled, is not rescheduled within 90 days from the original scheduled date of the webinar.
6. If a webinar is canceled completely, an attendee may opt either of above points 2,3,4, or a full refund of the amount paid in a single settlement. The payment will be processed within 7 Business days from the day, we receive the refund request. However, Eventura World will not be responsible for any penalties or other expenditure incurred due to the cancellation.
Individual attendees can cancel their event for any specific reason. They must notify Eventura World about the cancellation of their registration at least 48 hours prior to the event start date and time. In such an event, a refund will be processed, minus an administrative fee of $45, to the individual.
If the attendee fails to cancel the registration to the event within the above mentioned stipulated time or if fails to attend the event, no refund shall be made.
For further clarification on the refund or cancellation policy, you can contact the support team over the phone or please write to us on email@example.com , with the transaction ID, event ID & event date in the subject column.