This training is a comparative look at FDA & EU regulations to help attendees understand the FDA and EU inspection process and how to prepare for both of them. Attendees will learn the best practices to respond to Form 483 citations, Warning Letters and EU inspection findings.
FDA and EU GCP regulations and standards apply pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices. Failure to conform to these requirements may result in concerns about quality and integrity. Inspections are critical to the success of business on several levels. Therefore, being appropriately prepared and management of the inspection and audit process are critical activity. The consequences if a company does not pass an inspection are time consuming, delayed product approvals, and could lead to civil or even criminal litigation by the FDA and EU inspection agencies.
This webinar has been specifically designed to help attendees prepare for FDA and EU inspection. It will provide a background and understanding of the role played by the regulatory inspectors, and the administrative and enforcement powers. Attendees will be taken through the key stages of FDA and EU inspection processes and understands the various types of inspections that can be carried out.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Differences between FDA and EU Inspections including the FDA and EU joint inspection programmer
- How to prepare for EMA and FDA audit
- How to plan for an audit or inspection using checklists/ FDA/EMEA inspection guidelines
- Tips for employees before the inspect
- Tips on proper responses to prepare for audit/inspection Interviews
- Setting up a Triage to ensure that required documents are available
- How to interact with the inspectors-DO’s and DON’Ts
- How to reply to inspection reports, 483’s and EU inspection finding
- Post inspection actions – implementing appropriate CAPAs in response to audit findings
Who Should Attend:
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Regulatory Affairs Teams
- Document Management Teams
- Professionals who want to know more about inspection guidelines
Course Director: MARIE DORAT
Marie Dorat, CQA,CAA is a QA/RA compliance, and Training Consultant in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device & IVD Industry. She is the CEO of IPRF, LLC which specializes in helping established and start-up companies develop and/or update their quality management systems. IPRF also assists companies process the necessary documents for international product distribution.
Ms. Dorat has 14 years experience in quality assurance and regulatory affairs in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device & IVD industry, including GxP Auditing Quality Management System development, Training, validation and Supplier Management Program development in the US and internationally. She has held a number of senior QA/RA. She has worked for several companies. She has lectured at conferences and on training courses on QA and GXP topics.
She has also worked directly with various companies in the Pharmaceutical & Medical Device industry, assisting with international new product registrations as well as rebranding products after an acquisition or merger. She has developed a process to reduce time to market for most companies by several months.
She conducts training courses for both public groups and in-house on topics including: International Product Registration project management, Auditing 101, Writing and managing Quality Systems, GCP , Regulatory requirements for Clinical Trials, FDA audit and EU inspections.