This webinar will focus on starting up a new cleanroom operation covering everything from utilities to environmental monitoring. Routine cleaning and disinfection will also be addressed. Addressing contamination and bringing up the cleanroom after a worst case event will be discussed. Cases studies on bringing up the site after a worst case event will be detailed. Excursion investigations and troubleshooting parameters and suggestions will also be discussed.
Upon completing this course participants should:
- The critical steps needed to release the room for manufacturing will be discussed.
- Routine cleaning and disinfection strategies will be covered as well as the latest in equipment and application.
- Establishing control of the clean room after a worst case event.
- Excursion events will be discussed and case studies will be covered regarding excursion events.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Critical steps in starting a new clean room operation
- Critical Steps need to release the clean room for manufacturing
- Routine cleaning and disinfection strategies
- Environmental monitoring
- Establishing control of the clean room after a worst case event
- Excursion events
- Case studies regarding excursion events
- Excursion investigations and troubleshooting parameters
Who Should Attend:
- QA and QC managers
- Disinfectant validation managers
- Operations managers
- Clean room managers
- Personnel and contractors that clean and disinfect clean rooms
- EH&S managers
- Regulatory compliance managers and environmental monitoring managers